Naruto Fuuinjutsu Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The New Rinne Tensei

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
joejoe13

The New Rinne Tensei Empty
PostSubject: The New Rinne Tensei   The New Rinne Tensei I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 8:17 am

Rinne Tensei is great and all but I believe it was better how it was, the way when you used it on a corpse and it brought back a player that had died if they were still dead.
Back to top Go down
Yami
Admin
Yami

PostSubject: Re: The New Rinne Tensei   The New Rinne Tensei I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 4:11 pm

I liked it like that too, but there are several problems with it, such as giving you only a small time to revive that player, or that the player gets out of spawn really soon, making it useless.
Back to top Go down
https://fuuinjutsuelite.rpg-board.net/forum
joejoe13

PostSubject: Re: The New Rinne Tensei   The New Rinne Tensei I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 1:42 am

You could always increase the death time depending on the last time they died or something, instead of having them go to a box room when they die they could go to a nice place where they could train but couldn't use jutsu or anything as they would be dead. but dues to being able to traint here the logs would either give stats at a much reduced rate or break easily compaired to normal ones. just an idea. to leave ane be alive again then they'd just go tot eh edge of where ever they are like,

-----Had a little map thingy here but it came out horrible so I deleted it

Or something, i'm not good at mapping so yea if it were nice and pretty then maybe people would want to stay longer

Last edited by joejoe13 on Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:44 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : bad mapping)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Rinne Tensei   The New Rinne Tensei I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Rinne Tensei
Page 1 of 1