Naruto Fuuinjutsu Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Verbs/Suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hokage Uchiha Obito

New Verbs/Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: New Verbs/Suggestions   New Verbs/Suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 2:06 am

-ANBU Black Ops Members Names should Automatically become "ANBU" Unless they tell some one or OOC there name

-Sannin Rank Ninja should Have Sannin Added to there name like kage

-Alliance Verb for Kages to bring peace between villages

-Allied Forces time period if all kages Alliance amongst eachother (3x faster training for 2 hours)

-Strip ANBU/Sannin verb

-Seal Bijuu verb for players with a bijuu who want to pass it on

-Increased HP Cap for longer more Naruto like Fights

-Buffed Byakugan Tai Boost

-Golden Sand secret for Gaara clan

-Sand Sphere for gaara clan

-Capture the flag and Secret scroll event Chance boost

-Jutsu Uses shown for other Clans

-Sasuke Curse seal Wing Block

-Kunai's/Shuriken's Added

-Boot from academy verb for Kages so other villagers wont be able to come in acadamy

-Secret for 20fc in FC shop

Last edited by Hokage Uchiha Obito on Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:54 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : -Kunai/Shuriken)
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: New Verbs/Suggestions   New Verbs/Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 2:24 am

New clothes would be nice.
i.e.
Spoiler:
Menma's Outfit W/o Cloak

Inuzuka's Should Start with Inuzuka Markings item (which is the tattoo's all inuzuka's have)

Glasses (to help uchiha's with partial Blindness)
(They'd work like this:
There would be different strengths of them that'd get stronger as the uchiha got blinder.
50% blind glasses would give them 5% vision back to bring them to 45%.
60% blind would give 10%
70% blind would give 15%
80% Blind would give 20%
90% blind would give 30%
100% blind would give 0%
Also You couldn't Glasses stronger than your blindness level.

An option for Kages to align with other villages. Would be useful. Also An option for a village to select Neutral would be nice. Meaning if they Picked this they would be able to avoid wars. (I.e. Rock declares war against Mist. (this would appear on the Tsuchikage's screen) Mist can not have war declared against them because of Neutrality Declaration.)

Jinchuriki's have their Tailed beast's characteristics: I.e. Sanbi's jinchuriki can use coral related jutsu's.
Ichibi: Sand Manipulation.
Nibi: Enhanced Fire Style (Mouse Fire ball. Cat Fire Bowl etc) Also the ability make their finger and toe nails grow to become long claws (would use weapon power level for strength)
Sanbi: The Coral style plus water mirror jutsu (can reflect attacks by rotating the "mirror" 90°, causing the reflections to emerge and materialise from the mirror and collide with the mirrored targets. As these reflections use the exact same technique as their counterpart — regardless of its type — they repel all attacks successfully. However, upon contact, the reflections disperse into water.)
Yonbi: Lava style and Lava armor.
Gobi: Vapor Style (Boil Release)
Rokubi: Can Use Bubble style
Nanabi: ability to use Chomei's wings and scale powder. Plus Chakra Thread Cocoons (they can slow down or halt Chakra Absorption Techniques.)
Hachibi: the Octopus tentacle clone(s)
Menma Kyuubi: Dark Kyuubi mode but no sage mode. Like with Uzumaki Kyuubi the full mode would be unstealable.

Finnaly: Maybe more sub only perks?
Unstealable bijuu.
More HairStyles/Clothes.
(this one might be a stretch but: Share sub with an alt? Not a friend account, but an alt on the same IP)
Reduced Price at all shops including FC shop (if it costs 1 fc it'd still be 1fc. Don't wanna ask for freebies Razz)

Feedback on my suggestions would be appreciated Thanks.

Last edited by Silver on Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:01 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Would have been dumb to make a new thread for suggestions so I just added mine as a reply to help avoid spam.)
Back to top Go down
Yami
Admin
Yami

PostSubject: Re: New Verbs/Suggestions   New Verbs/Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 12:33 am

Nice suggestions m8
Back to top Go down
https://fuuinjutsuelite.rpg-board.net/forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Verbs/Suggestions   New Verbs/Suggestions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Verbs/Suggestions
Page 1 of 1