Naruto Fuuinjutsu Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nerf Gaara

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ra HIkari

Nerf Gaara Empty
PostSubject: Nerf Gaara   Nerf Gaara I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2017 12:06 am

Assuming Gaara's sand tsunami multi click gets fixed the clan is still quite op. Suna armor 50% reduction is crazy, while a 2.3mill move does 1.15mill their sand tsunami does max damage and its quite high damage at that. They can stun and then use shukaku hand for 8mill combo assuming they're capped with juubi Shukaku hand being 5.7mill and I believe this person doesn't even have gold sand. I think a nerf to the stun hand combo and maybe making suna armor only reduce by 30% and not 50% would make the clan more balanced. Its extremely tanky and can dish out high damage, the drain isn't even that bad relative to the damage they dish out and are taking. Just a suggestion.

Byond - Isaiah2449
Back to top Go down
Naru Ichimaru

Nerf Gaara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerf Gaara   Nerf Gaara I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2017 12:13 am

If the clan isn't nerfed at the least a higher chakra cost should be added to their high damage output jutsus, A juubi sand armor gaara can almost regen any dmg it takes
Back to top Go down
Tyrant

Tyrant

Nerf Gaara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerf Gaara   Nerf Gaara I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 3:30 am

I can speak by experience that either this clan needs to have its chakra drain increased drastically or you need to raise the jutsu CD with their stun 1 second further so we can't land our major damaging jutsus with very little effort.
Back to top Go down
Nalazor

Nerf Gaara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerf Gaara   Nerf Gaara I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 3:28 pm

We wont accept nerf/buff suggestion in the event, but thanks for your help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nerf Gaara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerf Gaara   Nerf Gaara I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nerf Gaara
Page 1 of 1