Naruto Fuuinjutsu Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sub get Daily FC (Changed Mind. DELETED)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NinjaWay1

NinjaWay1

Sub get Daily FC (Changed Mind. DELETED) Empty
PostSubject: Sub get Daily FC (Changed Mind. DELETED)   Sub get Daily FC (Changed Mind. DELETED) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 3:07 am

Alright lets go, what if when you had sub you could get daily fc's like every week or every day. Just 5 FC or you can make certain types of sub like, "Regular Sub" "Turbo Sub" "Ultimate Sub" and depending on which sub they have it changes the amount they get daily and what day's they get it or if they get it every week etc.

Sincerely~~
          NinjaWay1

Deleted

Last edited by NinjaWay1 on Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tyrant

Tyrant

PostSubject: Re: Sub get Daily FC (Changed Mind. DELETED)   Sub get Daily FC (Changed Mind. DELETED) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 3:27 am

Problem with this is that our subs are currently -Lifetime- status. That would make this way too broken and make buying fc worthless.
Back to top Go down
Naru Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Sub get Daily FC (Changed Mind. DELETED)   Sub get Daily FC (Changed Mind. DELETED) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 5:04 am

This would devalue FC a lot, given that its already pretty easy to get once you learn the ropes, after a certain number of FC the rest is useless, and given that you can just buy sub for 15 fc ..just..no..no
Back to top Go down
NinjaWay1

NinjaWay1

PostSubject: Re: Sub get Daily FC (Changed Mind. DELETED)   Sub get Daily FC (Changed Mind. DELETED) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2017 1:18 am

Naru Ichimaru wrote:
This would devalue FC a lot, given that its already pretty easy to get once you learn the ropes, after a certain number of FC the rest is useless, and given that you can just buy sub for 15 fc ..just..no..no

No not really, since you only get on certain days, or after 1 week or after 2 weeks, depending on the amount of FC you have it would take you a while to reach all of it since theres 4 weeks in a month and you only get 5 fc per week you only got 20 fc there.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant

Tyrant

PostSubject: Re: Sub get Daily FC (Changed Mind. DELETED)   Sub get Daily FC (Changed Mind. DELETED) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2017 1:34 am

You literally need 160FC to constantly remake perfectly and quickly. 20/month+FC events would mean you'd get there without even trying. You will devalue FC to the point Yami can't market it. Just grind the events like everyone else for the free FC.
Back to top Go down
Nalazor

PostSubject: Re: Sub get Daily FC (Changed Mind. DELETED)   Sub get Daily FC (Changed Mind. DELETED) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2017 7:58 pm

If you want this suggestion to be added, sub won´t be permanent, Shell server is not free.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sub get Daily FC (Changed Mind. DELETED)   Sub get Daily FC (Changed Mind. DELETED) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sub get Daily FC (Changed Mind. DELETED)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Fuuinjutsu Elite :: Suggestions-
Jump to: