Naruto Fuuinjutsu Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Organization Leader Challenge!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ra HIkari

Organization Leader Challenge! Empty
PostSubject: Organization Leader Challenge!   Organization Leader Challenge! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2017 12:28 am

So far, only those who are in a village can challenge their leader. I believe this should be moved to Organization's as well. Like a village Organizations are ran by the leader and he/she should be able to get challenged for their position. Even in anime an example is Orochimaru's group. He got succeeded by Kabuto, not necesarilly by a challenge but it does occur. The mist swordsmen is basically a challenge, Kisame's sword liked Bee better, its like a challenge over the swords loyalty. The main point of the matter is that this little change would be surely beneficial. Thanks.

- Isaiah2449
Back to top Go down
NinjaWay1

NinjaWay1

PostSubject: Re: Organization Leader Challenge!   Organization Leader Challenge! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2017 1:20 am

No, it's better off without this.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant

Tyrant

PostSubject: Re: Organization Leader Challenge!   Organization Leader Challenge! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2017 1:36 am

It's not every suggestion or opinion you're willing to give NinjaWay1 is so far only backed by you alone. This game needs this and many other alterations. Free FC and restricting poorly designed game mechanics is not something this game needs.
Back to top Go down
Nalazor

PostSubject: Re: Organization Leader Challenge!   Organization Leader Challenge! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2017 7:54 pm

Ok thanks for your help, there was a bug, but this was implemented years ago XD
Back to top Go down
NinjaWay1

NinjaWay1

PostSubject: Re: Organization Leader Challenge!   Organization Leader Challenge! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2017 12:57 am

Tyrant wrote:
It's not every suggestion or opinion you're willing to give NinjaWay1 is so far only backed by you alone. This game needs this and many other alterations. Free FC and restricting poorly designed game mechanics is not something this game needs.

You're making it seem like I'm speaking for everyone, which I'm not, I'm just giving an opinion, your Opinion doesn't speak for everyone either. All I'm saying is It's probably going better off without this. Some people would disagree Some people would agree. Agree to Disagree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Organization Leader Challenge!   Organization Leader Challenge! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Organization Leader Challenge!
Page 1 of 1